- Jan 26, 2015
- Blog Post
Was your New Year’s Resolution to take better care of your appearance and love the body you’re in?
Before you even consider redefining your style with a whole new wardrobe ask yourself a very important question…… ‘Are you wearing the correct sized bra?’
Quiet incredibly studies show that a shocking EIGHT out of 10 women are wearing the wrong bra size!
Whilst many women go through their daily lives with the incorrect bra size, few know the affects that it is having on their bodies not to mention their appearances.
- If your bra is too tight it can cause frequent headaches due to tension on your back and shoulders
- A bra that is too tight can also make your back bulge and look unflattering in figure hugging clothes as it changes your body shape…
- If your bra is too loose and you aren’t getting the right support for your size (whether this be small or large), you could develop back pains that can affect you daily during simple tasks.
- Your clothes will look completely different when your bra fits correctly
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- One bra will not work for all tops
- A nude bra is essential
- Try on a t-shirt over a bra before purchase
- Keep the back fastening on the middle hook
- Make sure the straps are at the correct level
Not only does wearing the wrong size bra affect you physically, it also affects how your clothes fit you and how they look overall once on. You may dismiss clothes because they fit you poorly but with a correctly fitting bra it could suit your body shape perfectly. If you have a correctly fitting bra you will have the correct support and lift for your size, which will help your clothes fall elegantly over your figure and give you more shape. Unlike with an incorrect sized bra, you may be lacking in lift which will make your clothes fall over your curves and diminish your shape altogether.
It is essential that you get yourself professionally fitted on a yearly basis, especially after having a baby, during menstruation and during menopause.
Your body is changing all the time and you shouldn’t deny it the simple necessity of having a correct fitted bra.